Premiere Post!!

Hey ho!!

Hey guys! How are you?

It's been a long time since my very very last post. Actually, this blog isn't my first blog about my personal life. Most of the time, I used to update my personal stuffs at emiliokennkierza.blogspot.com, but yeah I just deleted that blog because of it's absurdness and there were so much errors in that blog.

So let's just say that this blog is my new start for my life, I'll be posting here, tumblr (kennkierza4u.tumblr.com) but mostly for my cookings will be on kennkierzaculinaryjourney.blogspot.com

So stay tune guys!
Starting from this post, most of my posts will be in English (but there will be some in Bahasa Indonesia if I'd like to.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Sebelum Pindah ke GNU/Linux dan Alasanku Mengapa

Pengalaman Menggunakan Debian GNU/Linux

Review Produk Glutamen : Part 2 "Hasil Pemakaian"